[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 10:07:15 +1000
- From: sbjohnson at ozemail.com.au (Steven Johnson)
- Subject: MPC850
Andrew Bythell wrote:
> 1. Is there a GCC cross compiler for this chip.
> 2. Is there an RTEMS BSP for this chip.
The MPC860 BSP by Jay Monkman would be a good starting point. Its
MPC860, but the MPC850 is
a feature reduced MPC860 anyway, so there should be few problems.
> 3. Are there any hidden pitfalls or nasty things of which I should be aware?
Pitfall 1, (Without workaround yet).
- No good simple BDM interface for GDB that works under Linux.
- At least that I can find. I would like to be corrected in this regard.
Neurizon Pty Ltd
- From: abythell at nortelnetworks.com (Andrew Bythell)