[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Help needed about GDB remote debugging, FORCE boards, Zylog serial controllers
- Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 10:19:02 +0200
- From: julienb at hathor.cst.cnes.fr (Julien BEERNAERT)
- Subject: Help needed about GDB remote debugging, FORCE boards, Zylog serial controllers
My goals are to get a GNAT/RTEMS cross development environment for Sparc
based FORCE CPU-2CE board on a Sun Solaris host.
I use a dummy BSP inspired from the ERC32 and Bare ones.
I'm working actually in getting a gdb remote interface monitor on the
I found the sparc-stub in gdb distribution (rdbmon, remcom.c). I'm
searching for general or specific informations about :
- How to adapt this stub to build a loadable monitor from the openboot
monitor (by default on FORCE board) ?
- Must the application program be loaded using gdb through the debug
serial line or must we use the basic command of the openboot monitor to
load application before debugging ?
- Samples source code for driving AMD Z85C30 serial controller (in the
project of the sparc-stub modifications).
julienb at hathor.cst.cnes.fr