[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Non-initialized memory in 4.5.0
- Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 18:25:12 -0400
- From: wr at zelax.ru (Vyacheslav V. Burdjanadze)
- Subject: Non-initialized memory in 4.5.0
Is there any fixes since 4.5.0 in -current which related to use of
memory in RTEMS? Maybe problems with array bounds? Seems like I get one
but I unable to find it :-/. Clearing memory of board with '\0' helps.
I've tried to run
pure RTEMS with no additional software.
I use MPC860 and M68360
- " Why do you call this software 'beta' ? "
- " Cuz it beta than nothin' ! "