[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
autotool question: script permissions
- Date: 12 Jul 2003 01:13:00 +0200
- From: corsepiu at faw.uni-ulm.de (Ralf Corsepius)
- Subject: autotool question: script permissions
On Fri, 2003-07-11 at 19:50, Till Straumann wrote:
> I notice that the 'install-if-change' script (in tools/build)
> which is generated during the build process gets installed without
> the execution permission bits set. (644 instead of 755)
Looks like a bug in automake to me ... I'll investigate.
> - what needs to be changed to correct that?
1. Don't use install-if-change (It's not used by the RTEMS source tree
and it's general usefulness is arguable).
2. As a temporary work-around, you can change this fragment at the end
AC_CONFIG_FILES([install-if-change],[chmod a+x install-if-change])
3. Change the protections manually.