[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
two problems while booting on pc386 : help please
- Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 04:23:54 -0800 (PST)
- From: svasn_rtems at yahoo.com (sashti srinivasan)
- Subject: two problems while booting on pc386 : help please
I compiled rtems for i386 target and pc386 bsp.
I followed the HOWTO manual and made a boot floppy. I
could boot with hello.exe successfully. But I get two
(1) I am able boot with tm01.exe, but it prints the
*************Timing Test 1 starts**************
Raw Handler connexion failed.
(2) I wrote a program and tried to boot with this.
Grub reported the following error
:Loading below 1MB not supported.
HOWTO manual says that we have to change RELOCADDR in
$(prefix)/make/custom/pc386.cfg. Earlier it was
0x00100000, I changed it to 0x00200000 and recompiled
my program. Still the same error continues.
Please help me in getting away with these
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Search - Find what you?re looking for faster