[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
error with bootstrap
- Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 19:19:20 +0800
- From: bradon_syb at hotmail.com (sun yongbing)
- Subject: error with bootstrap
i want to write the device driver of framebuffer for rtems to run on a
board targeted Coldfire 5307. i hope it can be compiled with rtems and is
not a dynamic one. So
(1) i create a subdir named framebuffer under my BSP
(2) In the subdir i wrote framebuffer.c(defines the six driver entry
points) and makefile.am(copied from console.am, just modified "console" to
(3) In c/src/lib/libbsp/m68k/mcf5307/include/, i wrote framebuffer.h which
defines the framebuffer_DRIVER_TABLE_ENTRY and modified the makefile.am by
adding framebuffer.h to include_HEADERS .
(4) In my BSP dir (c/src/lib/libbsp/m68k/mcf5307) i modified the
configure.ac by adding framebuffer/Makefile to the makefile list and
makefile.am by adding framebuffer to the subdir.
(5) i also add framebuffer.pel to the wrapup to build lib.
(6) i add #define CONFIGURE_HAS_OWN_DEVICE_TABLE and #include
then i run ./bootstrap in the rtems root dir. When it enters my BSP dir,
error occurs and error information:
: No such file or directory '../../../../../../aclocal
autoheader: error: AC_CONFIG_HEADER not found in configure.ac
But before i add the works listed upon,there is no error when run
bootstrap . i cann't find why. Any help or suggestions are appreciated.
???? MSN Explorer: http://explorer.msn.com/lccn/