[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RTEMS Multilib and libcpu
- Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 08:41:47 -0600
- From: brett.swimley at aedbozeman.com (Brett Swimley)
- Subject: RTEMS Multilib and libcpu
I've been working with RTEMS 4.6.99 in a multilib environment, and have
had occasion to utilize some of the features of libcpu (specifically the
However, since I'm building multilib, I don't have a specific BSP that
I'm building, and it *appears* that without the BSP, I'm not pulling in
libcpu into the RTEMS library.
1) Am I wrong, does libcpu get built in a RTEMS multilib situation?
2) If not, would it be possible to change the automake configuration to
cause this to happen?