[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Looking for BSP for Atmel AT91SAM7X-EK
- Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 09:06:15 +0100
- From: ralf.corsepius at rtems.org (Ralf Corsepius)
- Subject: Looking for BSP for Atmel AT91SAM7X-EK
On Wed, 2007-12-12 at 21:27 -0700, Andrei Chichak wrote:
> Thanks Joel,
> Are there any docs around dealing with putting together a new BSP? I
> have taken a look at the BSP and porting guides but there doesn't
> seem to be a section on which configuration files to munge to get the
> bootstrap procedure to pick up the new BSP.
Well, actually, it's pretty simple.
1. cd <src>/c/src/lib/libbsp/<cpu>
and copy over the BSP which resembles to your BSP most
cp <bsp> <mybsp>
2. edit your bsp's files below <mybsp>/
[The actual act of porting]
3. cd <src>/c/src
The next configure run should pick up <mybsp> automatically.