[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
ANN: Fedora-6 toolchains discontinued
- Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 06:46:26 +0200
- From: ralf.corsepius at rtems.org (Ralf Corsepius)
- Subject: ANN: Fedora-6 toolchains discontinued
Now that Fedora-7 has been officially EOL'ed, this has been reflected
to rtems.org's RTEMS toolchain repositories:
* All Fedora-6-based toolchain rpms for all versions of RTEMS have been
discontinued and removed.
* Fedora-7 based toolchain rpms for rtems-4.9 have been removed.
The corresponding repositories have been removed from ftp.rtems.org and
been backed up to ftp.rtems.org/pub/rtems/linux/obsolete.
So far, Fedora-7 based toolchain rpms for rtems-4.7 and rtems-4.8 are
not affected. I will try to continue supporting them "as legacy" until
Fedora-8 is going to be EOL'ed or something else is interfering.
That said, all RTEMS users on Fedora should feel encouraged to upgrade
to Fedora-8 or Fedora-9.