[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 16:48:23 +0200
- From: leonp at plris.com (Leon Pollak)
- Subject: Bootp questions
Two more questions about the BOOTP usage:
1. As far as the code analysis showed, the bootp algorithm takes the first
working interface it founds in the chain. And this means that the second MUST
have static IP. Is this correct?
2. There are many printf calls in the bootp. In some cases this may be very
undesirable. Is there any standard way to eliminate this printf's or I should
take them out manually?
3. And again: how to calculate the sufficient numbers for the mbuf and mbuf
Many thanks for your help.