[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
(cvs head) RTEMS makefiles broken
- Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 21:43:48 -0700
- From: strauman at slac.stanford.edu (Till Straumann)
- Subject: (cvs head) RTEMS makefiles broken
The (legacy) RTEMS makefile system seems to be broken on the cvs head.
- doesnt' work with multilibbed cpukit
- new definitions of 'make-exe' & friends in 'leaf.cfg' cannot be
overridden by make/custom/<bsp>.cfg because Makefile.inc
includes 'leaf.cfg' after $(RTEMS_CUSTOM)
- same applies for the DOWNEXT - all BSPs end up with '.ralf'
The last two problems could be fixed with the 'override' directive
but I don't think that's a desirable solution.