[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
rtbf64a is non-responsive
- Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 18:50:47 +0100
- From: ralf.corsepius at rtems.org (Ralf Corsepius)
- Subject: rtbf64a is non-responsive
rtbf64a doesn't seem to respond to logins anymore.
pings from rtems.org to rtbf64a however seem to be answered.
Wild guess: Something is hogging rtbf64a to an extend, it doesn't reply
I am not sure, but may-be it's related to this observation:
- I am experiencing nfs file corruptions on rtbf64b.
- OAR's network seems to be lame, today.