- Getting started guide oriented toward GSoC students.
- Quick Start for new users and developers.
Google Summer of Code
RTEMS General Information
- Processor architectures (CPUs) and embedded system boards (BSPs) supported by RTEMS
- Download or Git RTEMS.
- RTEMS Project Timeline, Mission Statement, License, Releases, Documentation and FAQ.
- RTEMS community: Mailing Lists and Internet Relay (IRC)
- Published references to RTEMS
Application Development with RTEMS
- Quick Start and Training Opportunities.
- Development hosts, toolchains, and Eclipse IDE support.
- Running RTEMS in a simulator.
- Report a bug.
- Hints for Debugging.
- Supported filesystems, graphics libraries, and network stack features.
- Some of the free and commercial software that works with RTEMS.
- Using Ada with RTEMS.
RTEMS Developer Information
- Contributing: How and Why.
- Git Repository access.
- Coding Conventions and Doxygen Recommendations.
- Real-Time Resources and Algorithmic Complexity.
- RTEMS Software Architecture.
- Current RTEMS Ideas, Open Projects, and Small Projects to get started.
- Developer Tools Used by the RTEMS Project.
- Submitting a board support package (BSP) for a new board.
- Test Suites and Coverage Analysis.
- Remote Access Lab and Build Farm.